Thursday, August 19, 2010

so it worked. including misspellings

ok.  so this is my first real post.  i dislike times new roman.  times new viking is ok.

i am watching the sox beat heck all out of the twinkies.  bout time.  buerhle is a bad, bad man.

i am starting a blog under a pseudonym, as i wouldn't want to incriminate my real self. 

i went to the store to buy things.  things bought me.  i went to the street to run.  the street ran me.  i opened a bottle of wine.  the bottle of wine opened me. 

is anyone else suffering from allergies?  i sure am.  my eyes, they do burn.  gonorreahaaaaa.  ah, that kramer.

i went to work today and did some.  oh wait, i already played that game eariler in this, my first real post.  i wonder if anyone will get to this blog.  or whatever they call it...maybe "access this blog".  i am technologically backwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment